Infinix Has released the Infinix HOT 10i smartphone in the Kenyan market. The big screen and big battery device is powered by a Helio G25 processor and runs on the Android 11 Go Edition operating system.
Android Go is built for smartphones with 2GB of RAM or less. It runs lighter and saves data. This is perfect for the entry level Infinix HOT 10i.
Price In Kenya
There are two variations of the Infinix HOT 10i with the only difference being the Internal storage. The 64+2GB version will go for Ksh 12,599 (Around USD116) while the 32GB version will go for Ksh 11,499 (Around USD106 going by today’s rate).
I have with me the Infinix HOT 10i Morandi Green version and here is my unboxing video. This is the 64 GB (X658E) version.
The accessories provided in the packaging include a
- Phone case
- Screen guard
- 2 Ampere charger with a
- Micro USB cable
- SIM Ejector Tool
- X Park Registration Process and
- One X Club Gold Coin
Do not let the low prices fool you, the Infinix HOT 10 i has some pretty impressive features
- 6000mAh Battery with Power Marathon Tech
- 64GB ROM Super Storage
- 2GB RAM
- MediaTek Helio G25 Octa-core CPU
- Android 11 Go Edition
- 6.52″ (165mm) HD+ High-brightness Sunlight Display
- 720X1600 Screen Resolution
- 8MP AI Super Clear Selfie Camera with Flash
- 13MP Dual Rear Camera with Quad Flash LED
- Facial & Fingerprint Unlock
- Dual Nano SIM
Like I said before if you reduce the above storage specification to 32GB, you will get the cheaper smartphone which has the model number PR652B.