After successfully launching the Infinix Hot 3 in Kenya, Infinix has another Hot series Model. The Infinix Hot 3 LTE X553 will be the first on the Hot series to have 4G connectivity as well as a Snapdragon processor. So whats exactly the same with the Infinix Hot 3 X554.
Similarities between Hot3 (X554) and Hot3 LTE (X553)
- 5.5Inch screen
- Dual Micro SIM
- 16GB ROM expandable to 32 GB
- 3000mAh battery
- Dual MIC cancelling for clear conversations
- Front Flash
- OTG support USB port
You might say, whats the point of buying it if the similarties are so many. But its the differences that will make you think twice
Differences between Hot3 (X554) and Hot3 LTE (X553)
The Infinix Hot 3 LTE by now you know is a 4G supported device. With a 4G SIM you can get up to 150 Mbps download speeds as well as 50 Mbps upload speeds.
The display resolution can be adjusted to play 1080p videos especially for youtube. With 4G speeds that wont be a problem.
The Cameras have also been upgraded with the back camera being 13MP and the Front camera to 5MP.
The processor also has had an upgrade to a 64 bit Snapdragon Octacore. That will surely raise some attention
The RAM will be 2GB. Combine that with the fact that the Hot3 LTE has Snapdradon octacore processor and a 1080p display makes the Hot3 LTE perfect for gaming. Cant wait to have mine
Its expected that the X553 will be available at the beginning of June this year. As for the price, its not yet been revealed but it will be available on Jumia.
What we Dont Know about the Infinix Hot3 LTE smartphone
- The price, but I’m guessing that it wont go beyond Ksh10,000 or 100USD.
- The Android version. Although its confirmed it will be tweaked to produce XUI, no one knows if it will run on Lollipop or Marshmallow.
- Will it come with earphones?
- Will the back cover be engravable?
- What extra accesories will come with the Infinix Hot3 LTE, perhaps a flip cover?