Ever wish you could watch Free TV on your phone forever and from anywhere? I know I have and recently I found the perfect solution to my problem. After months of research and watching YouTube videos, I found the right product. The Geniatech Android DVBT2 TV tuner. This is an external TV that you hook to your existing micro USB port on your android phone. The Geniatech android DVBT2 TV tuner uses your phone screen as the display.
Watch Free To Air Digital Channels
The Pad TV PT360 (another name) lets you watch Free To Air TV channels on your Android smartphone from anywhere provided there is a good signal. The manufacturer says its also very sensitive to weak signals and that is why I am talking about this specific product here.
No internet connection is required therefore your bundles are safe. You can even put your phone in Flight mode and normal TV reception will still go on uninterrupted. So No 4G/3G or the dreary 2G Network is required at all, as a matter of fact Pad TV does not need any SIM card.
Geniatech Android DVBT2 TV Tuner Features
- Watch live Free To Air Television and change channels
- Record FTA TV shows and store in your mobile device
- Rewind and Fast Forward live TV shows with Time shifting recording
- Playback your recorded TV shows
- View EPG (Electronic Program Guide) to check for TV Program Guide
- Highly sensitive tuner under low signal broadcasting area
- Android 4.2 or above OS
- Install PAD TV app
- Must support OTG (On The Go) USB port. Check here if your phone or tablet supports OTG
Close up Photo of Pad TV with Antenna Connected
Watch the Video Demo
I will be importing mine in the coming days fully confident that it will work. I have already confirmed that my phone supports OTG so the only thing remaining is to find a good place to order. I’m torn between Aliexpress or Amazon. Once it arrives I will do a full review here. And I hope it will work well in a moving vehicle.
How much would you pay for this product if it were available in your locality? Share your thought on the comments section below.