- Infinix unveils the HOT S3, the third of its “S” selfie series.
- Infinix partnership has partnered with Qualcomm to offer top speed phone.
- HOT S3 features a 5.7” 18:9 ratio aspect screen, selfie camera of 20MP SONY sensor (4 in 1technology and 2 selfie soft light flash), Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, Face Unlock, 4000mAh battery, a modern design and is powered by AndroidTM
Infinix Mobility invested the better part of late last year and early this year innovating new amazing products that will change the Smartphone market significantly. HOT S3 launched today, it is a 20MP SONY sensor selfie phone with the ability to capture clear selfies in low light conditions. It has the efficient Qualcomm snapdragon as its core processor, giving it better capacity for heavy graphics.
The Kenyan unveiling of the HOT S3, took place at the Safaricom I&M with the retail price of ksh 18,699. It is available in Topaz Blue, Sandstone Black and Blush Gold.
The launch event, styled under the theme of “Chapa Dimba Na Safaricom” saw fans enjoy the best of both tech and sports world.
HOT S3 comes with a superior selfie camera at a price that is more than generous in its category. Low light has always been a huge challenge for selfie, HOT S3 is well equipped for this with TRIPLE solutions.
- f/2.0 big aperture; Aperture determines the amount of that light travels into the sensor, the bigger the aperture is, the more light travels in
- 4 in 1 big pixel; 4 in 1 technology enlarges the pixel size for better light sensation in low-light condition
- Dual flash & soft light; With dual flash light in the front, it can help with light compensation, and it has a dual flash light with 3 levels of brightness
The key target markets are the emerging markets of Africa, Middle East, South America and Asia regions, with its main target group being mostly young people of between 18 and 25 years. Using the AndroidTM 8.0 (Oreo) operating system, the device is well balanced in its execution of various processes.
Speaking ahead of the launch, Infinix Brand Manager Mr. Zhang said,
“300 million photos on Instagram have been tagged with the selfie label. With the powerful front camera on this device, no matter how bad the light condition is, HOT S3 can always guarantee you a perfect selfie. This smartphone is meant for the young and tech savvy people, who want to share their lives and style with the world. They will get the most of everything to share their stories.”
HOT S3 comes with a 5.7” 18:9 Infinity screen, a 20MP SONY sensor selfie camera and 13MP rear camera adopting an PDAF 80-degree wide angle, a Qualcomm snapdragon processor, Face Unlock capability, a 4000mAh battery capacity and a youthful and fashionable body, it’s also lighter with a good metal texture.
HOT S3 selfie camera is unrivalled in its price segment, it is expertized in color and light capture, so you are able to achieve true color photos. The images captured by it will be satisfactory even to the most stringent of selfie taking slay queens.
There is also the Face Unlock feature that can be unlocked at a glance. To top it all up, there is the 4000MAh power battery to sustain operations all day long, making HOT S3 quite a real catch.
HOT S3 Specifications:
Network: 4G/3G/2G, Dual Nano SIM
OS: AndroidTM 8.0(Oreo), Hummingbird XOS 3.2
Display: 5.7” + 2.5D, 18;9 Ratio,
Processor: Qualcomm SD430
Battery: 4000mAh non-removable
Sensors: WIFI/ BT/G-SENSOR/E-COMPASS
Camera: 20M FF with Dual-flash light, 13M AF with Dual-flash light
Video: 3GP/ MP4 / AVI / WEBM