The latest version of Windows which is Windows 10 has the highest customer satisfaction of all windows versions ever. If you have not yet upgraded then this is your chance to upgrade for free. The deadline is July 29th this year and don’t worry, all your data and files will remain as they were. Nothing will get lost.
The new Windows 10 operating system is fast to learn no matter what version of windows you migrate from. The familiar start button is still there but is now more robust and can access apps, files and functions. Cortana is built on to the Task bar search area and helps with reminders, finding settings and also files.
There is no need for an antivirus as Windows 10 comes with free antivirus and malware protection with Windows Defender.
Microsoft Edge, the new browser lets you read webpages without distractions by enabling the reading view as well as write on webpages using web note. This makes it much easier especially when researching for something on the internet.
Windows 10 and Office 365 empowers people to be more productive by providing its consumers with software and services that we are going to look at today. Productivity is about achieving more in less time, and that’s exactly what Microsoft is helping you and me to do.
“We will reinvent productivity to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to do more and achieve more.” Satya Nadella, Microsoft CEO
Windows 10 and Office 365 are made for each other plus the Office 2016 apps run beautifully on the best windows ever. To help with increasing productivity they embrace into the power of mobile and cloud technology. This makes it much easier to work together anytime, anywhere, from any device. These are just some of the features that show how office 365 improves productivity:-
• Co-authoring in Word, PowerPoint and OneNote. Working together has never been easier. With Co-authoring, more than one person can contribute to writing a document at the same time. You also get the ability to see what others are typing in real time.
• Skype in-app integration lets you talk or video chat with another person right inside your document window. You don’t have to launch the Skype app separately. Skype in-app integration is available on Word Online, Powerpoint online, Skype for business and OneDrive for business.
• With Outlook 2016 configured to work with your email account, it provides the smartest inbox yet, delivering lightning fast search, removing low priority mail automatically, and making sure everyone on the To: line has the right access with modern, cloudbased attachments.
• Built-in data loss prevention across Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook significantly reduces the risk of leaking sensitive data. Enterprise Data Protection is available for the Office Mobile apps for Windows 10, enabling secured content sharing within corporate boundaries.
• Office 365 Planner further enhances productivity by letting you organise team works where teams can create plans an assign tasks to each member. Setting deadlines as well as status updates is also possible.
• Office Mobile apps and Continuum. With continuum apps on a mobile device are automatically upscaled to fit larger screens. With the Microsoft Display dock you can also add a mouse and keyboard for a PC like experience while using your Microsoft phone. The other advantage is that calls and text messages can be handled without affecting the second screen. Work from anywhere with office Mobile Apps and Continuum, no PC required.
• With OneDrive for Business you can get access to your data from anywhere. With 1TB of storage users can reliably sync their work from any where with the increased file size.
Have you migrated to Windows 10 yet?